Our office is a small efficient space and in order to keep our team and patients safe we must limit the number of people in our office at any given time. In order achieve these safety measures we are:
- requiring face masks to be worn by staff and patients
- requesting no guests, family members, partners, or children attend appointments unless it is deemed necessary for your care or to chaperone the visit - spacing appointments to ensure that there are no more than 4 patients in our waiting room at any given time. If there are too many people present we kindly ask that a you wait in the hallway until space frees up.
- offering telemedicine visits to patients through secure video conferencing software
- asking patients who are currently experiencing any symptoms of fever, chills, cough, or loss of taste or smell, to reschedule their appointments. If the fever is related to a recent surgery or known infection and you need to be seen, please call to discuss a plan for evaluation with our medical staff.
- asking that any patient who has recently traveled outside of Alaska or to Anchorage to not arrive at our office without discussing appropriate testing and isolation measures with our staff.
- our providers mean no offense but will intentionally not be shaking your hand to limit contact
We are a small office that offers personalized comprehensive women's healthcare to Southeast Alaska. Juneau OB/Gyn is the only practice in Juneau that offers comprehensive women's health services by board certified obstetrician and gynecologists. We provide full spectrum obstetric and gynecologic services including high and low risk prenatal care, annual well woman care, pap smears, infection screening, genetic counseling, treatment of complex pelvic floor problems, and advanced minimally invasive pelvic and reconstructive surgery. We welcome all new patients to our practice. We accept all insurances. No referral is required.
we proudly are partnered with and or a preferred provider for
3268 Hospital Dr, Ste B Juneau, AK 99801 P: (907) 586-1717 F: (907) 586-2677 Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM After Hours Answering Service: (907) 796-8913