In response to the current patterns of COVID-19 we have made modifications to our policies and practices at Juneau OB/Gyn to help mitigate spread of the virus in our community.
- We are offering telemedicine visits to patients through secure video conferencing software.
- We are asking patients who are currently experiencing any symptoms of fever, chills or cough to reschedule their appointments. If the fever is related to a recent surgery or known infection and you need to be seen, please call to discuss a plan for evaluation with our medical staff.
- All magazines and children’s items have been removed from the waiting room.
- We are asking that no visitors come with you to your appointment unless it is essential to the visit; this includes children.
- We are limiting the number of patients in our waiting room to 4. This will allow patients to sit at least 6 feet away from one another. If you find that there are four people in our waiting room, please kindly have a seat on the bench in the hall outside the waiting room.
- We are asking that any patient who has recently traveled outside of Alaska or our community to not arrive at our office. If there is an urgent need we can arrange a telemedicine visit or discuss a plan of care over the phone.
-We have instituted a social distancing policy. Our providers will intentionally not be shaking your hand. Please do not be offended.
These are measures intended to protect our community and health care team. By implementing these strategies, we can drastically decrease the impact that COVID-19 will have on our community and loved ones.
We are a small office that offers personalized comprehensive women's healthcare to Southeast Alaska. Juneau OB/Gyn is the only practice in Juneau that offers comprehensive women's health services by board certified obstetrician and gynecologists. We provide full spectrum obstetric and gynecologic services including high and low risk prenatal care, annual well woman care, pap smears, infection screening, genetic counseling, treatment of complex pelvic floor problems, and advanced minimally invasive pelvic and reconstructive surgery. We welcome all new patients to our practice. We accept all insurances. No referral is required.
we proudly are partnered with and or a preferred provider for
3268 Hospital Dr, Ste B Juneau, AK 99801 P: (907) 586-1717 F: (907) 586-2677 Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM After Hours Answering Service: (907) 796-8913