Our current COVID policies are still in place but have changed:
- Face masks required per City and Borough of Juneau ordinance.
- One support person is able to accompany you to your visit. - Limiting waiting room occupancy. If there are too many people present we kindly ask that you wait in the hallway until space frees up.
- Telemedicine visits remains available to patients through secure video conferencing software
- We are asking patients who are currently experiencing any symptoms of fever, shortness of breath due to illness, new cough, or loss of taste or smell, to reschedule their appointments. If the fever is related to a recent surgery or known infection and you need to be seen, please call to discuss a plan for evaluation with our medical staff.
- We are asking that any patient who has recently traveled outside of Alaska to not arrive at our office without discussing appropriate testing and isolation measures with our staff. We are following CBJ and the State of AK travel mandates. Helpful links: 1) CBJ Travel 2) State Travel
- Our providers mean no offense but will intentionally not be shaking your hand to limit contact
We are a small office that offers personalized comprehensive women's healthcare to Southeast Alaska. Juneau OB/Gyn is the only practice in Juneau that offers comprehensive women's health services by board certified obstetrician and gynecologists. We provide full spectrum obstetric and gynecologic services including high and low risk prenatal care, annual well woman care, pap smears, infection screening, genetic counseling, treatment of complex pelvic floor problems, and advanced minimally invasive pelvic and reconstructive surgery. We welcome all new patients to our practice. We accept all insurances. No referral is required.
we proudly are partnered with and or a preferred provider for
3268 Hospital Dr, Ste B Juneau, AK 99801 P: (907) 586-1717 F: (907) 586-2677 Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM After Hours Answering Service: (907) 796-8913